The purpose of analytical benchmarking is aiming at an existing vehicle to quickly set up the design targets for the new product. Analytical ways such as CAE simulations are utilized to find the performance indices of the existing design. The process of the analytical benchmarking includes vehicle and component teardown, scanning the separated parts, measuring the material properties, drawing the CAD, creating the CAE models and then conducting the analyses. EARI has the been working on the whole process and building high-quality CAE models. The scope of our capability about the analytical benchmarking can be shown as follows.
- Vehicle & Component Teardown
- Full Vehicle/Component CAE Modeling & Simulation
- Occupant CAE Benchmarking
- CAE-Driven Vehicle/Component Target Setting
- Restraint System Benchmarking & Target Setting